We take extensive care to keep your information safe.?
It is encrypted and sent via secure transfer systems, in line with the most up to date security rules and procedures.
All information we collect about you, including information from administrative records, is treated in the strictest confidence in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The information is collected and used for research purposes only. The lawful basis on which we process your personal information is a ‘Task in the Public Interest’.
The privacy notice explains how we keep your information safe and can be found here: www.childnc.net/privacy
- The information cannot and will not be used to identify the circumstances of any named individual.
- The information collected from your records will be held securely with no direct personal identifiers (e.g. name, address) – like all other data collected by Child of the New Century.
- No directly identifiable personal information (e.g. name and address) is provided to researchers.
- This information cannot and will not be used to identify individuals claiming benefits fraudulently.
- Giving permission will have no impact on any current or future benefit claims.
- The information from your records will only be used by academic and social policy researchers for research judged to be in the public interest.
- Your decision whether or not to allow us to add information from your records will not affect your participation in the study.