How do I make a complaint?

If you wish to raise a complaint or a cause for concern in relation to the study, or about how your data is processed you can get in contact with us in a range of ways:

Call:  0800 092 1250
Post: Freepost RTKC-KLUU-RSBH, Child of the New Century, 20 Bedford Way, London WC1H 0AL