Can I change my permissions or those of my parents given on my behalf?

Yes. You can change your mind about adding information from these records or withdraw any of your permissions at any time, without giving us any reason. This applies for any permissions that your parents might have given on your behalf in the past. We will then stop adding information from these records in the future. To change your permissions, please email the CNC team at or write free of charge to: FREEPOST RTKC-KLUU-RSBH, Child of the New Century, 20 Bedford Way, London, WC1H 0AL.